Legal Disclaimer/Data protection
The trading company PINUM DOORS & WINDOWS SRL, hereinafter referred to as “Pinum” is registered with the Personal Data Processing Register.
The protection of individuals visiting our website www.pinum.ro is one of our priorities. With this in mind, we ensure that the personal data to which we have access is processed in a manner that ensures confidentiality, security and restricted access only of persons specifically authorised to process it.
In accordance with the requirements of Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data we shall seek the consent of the data subject for each processing.
By visiting the site www.pinum.ro, the User unequivocally accepts the terms and conditions below:
DATA COLLECTION, USE AND SECURITY
Raw data regarding visits to our site shall be exclusively used for the purpose of improving the quality and optimizing the performance of our site. Therefore, there is no obligation to register or make available personal data.
When the User makes personal data available to the Company, he/she has automatically given us consent to process the data for the purpose of contacting him/her and making a future appointment at one of Pinum’s offices.
WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS?
On the website we process the following personal data: surname, forename, e-mail address, IP address.
The Company Pinum processes the following categories of data at the Company’s headquarters:
- general identification data: surname, forename, date of birth, gender;
- contact data: home address, telephone number, email address.
- unique national ID numbers: ID card series and number, personal number,
- professional data: occupation and place of work (if applicable);
- video images resulting from the operation of the physical security systems of the requested target;
- audio images resulting from the operation of the physical security systems of the requested target;
- access data: password
The processing of personal data of patients under the age of 18 shall only be carried out with the written consent of the holder of parental responsibility for the minor.
DATA PROCESSING PRINCIPLES
Pinum is committed to complying with the personal data protection principles (hereinafter referred to as “Principles”) provided in the GDPR to ensure that all data is processed in accordance with the Regulation:
Lawfulness Principle– identification of a lawful basis before personal data can be processed. These are often referred to as “processing terms”, e.g. consent.
Fairness Principle – in order for processing to be fair, the data controller provides data subjects with certain information where possible. This applies if the personal data have been obtained directly from the data subjects or from other sources.
Transparency Principle – GDPR includes rules on providing information on the privacy of data subjects in Articles 12, 13 and 14. These are detailed and specific with an emphasis on privacy notices being understandable and accessible. Information must be communicated to data subjects in an understandable form using clear and plain language.
The specific information to be provided to data subjects includes the identity of the data controller and the DPO, how and why we shall use, process, disclose, protect and retain that data, as well as providing details of how data subjects can exercise their rights.
CONTACT FORM PROCESSING
Pinum shall use the information you provide in the relevant contact section on the website solely for the purpose of processing your request.
By providing any personal data through the www.pinum.ro website, you understand and agree that your data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of GDPR Regulation 679/ 201.
Please note that in order to process your requests submitted in the contact section of the website, we may be required to disclose your data to partners with whom Pinum collaborates and/or other third party Pinum service providers in certain circumstances.
However, Pinum has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of data transfer as well as the GDPR-compliant processing of your data by the aforementioned entities.
Pinum undertakes not to process the personal data provided for any purpose other than such for which it was submitted, except where you expressly consent to its use for other purposes.
We shall only store your personal data for the period of time necessary to achieve the above processing purposes, while complying with the legal requirements in force. Should the Company determine that it has a legitimate interest or legal obligation to further process your personal data for other purposes, you shall be duly informed to this effect.
There are cases where we have a legal obligation to retain data for a longer period (for example, for the results of certain investigations, the law requires retention periods ranging from 8 to 30 years). We specify that data retention is carried out only for legal reasons, by observing confidentiality and security.
THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights with regard to the personal data that Pinum processes:
- Right of access to data processing – You have the right to access the personal data we hold. Clearly unfounded, excessive or repeated requests may not be replied to.
- Right to rectification of data – You have the right to request that your Data be rectified if inaccurate or out of date and/or to complete such if incomplete.
- Right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”) – In some cases, you have the right to have your Data erased or destroyed. This is not an absolute right, as sometimes we may be forced to retain your Data for medical, legal or judicial reasons.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Data. This means that the processing of your Data is restricted so that we can keep the Data but not use or process such.
This right applies in specific circumstances provided in the Personal Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, namely:
– the accuracy of the Data is contested by the data subject for a period allowing the controller to verify the accuracy of the Data;
– the processing is unlawful, has not been expressly consented to and the data subject objects to the erasure of the Data and requests restriction of using such;
– The controller Pinum no longer needs the Data for processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– the data subject has raised objections to the processing based on legitimate grounds on the part of the controller on basis of the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh such of the data subject.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to move, copy or transfer data concerning you from our database to another. This only applies to data you have provided, where the processing is based on your consent or under a contract and is implemented by automated means.
- Right to object – You may object at any time to the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time – You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data where such processing is based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawing such.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority – You have the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority, ANSPDCP (www.dataprotection.ro) to challenge the data protection practices provided by Pinum.
- The right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes – You may unsubscribe or opt-out of our direct marketing communications at any time. It is easiest to do this by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email or communication we send to you.
- The right to object to the processing of your data by us when we are acting in the public interest or in our own or a third party’s legitimate interests – You may object to the processing of your data at any time when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
Information we receive about you may be accessed and stored for a longer period of time when it is the subject matter of a medical or legal request or legal obligation, a government investigation, or investigations of possible violations of our terms or policies, or in other cases to prevent harm.
Pinum has adopted technical and organisational data processing measures, updated in accordance with GDPR requirements, in order to protect your personal data against any unauthorised access, misuse or disclosure, unauthorised modification, destruction or accidental loss.
All employees and collaborators of Pinum, as well as any third parties acting on behalf of and for Pinum are bound to observe the confidentiality of your information and the GDPR requirements.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us by accessing our DPO contact details, firstname.lastname@example.org